I have been working as a science communicator since 2001. An Honours degree in Marine Science combined with skills in communication design bring a unique perspective to any project. More than just a graphic designer, I understand the science and can guide you in how best to communicate complex scientific results to a broad audience.
Tools and software I will use for your project include:
- Adobe Creative Suite for range of creative products
- ArcGIS for mapping
- HTML and CSS coding for websites
- Range of open source and commercial content management systems for website development (WordPress, Drupal and others)
- Microsoft Word, Excel, Powerpoint
- any others – I enjoy learning and using new and different tools to best deliver any project